Sunday, June 27, 2021

Zero O' Clock


Jakarta, 27 June 2021

During so many nights of sleeping disorder, I try to listen some music. 
It was trial and error. 
I even make a playlist on my phone named "sleeping pills" 

It was include, Frank Sinatra's Moon River.
To Stand by Your Man by Clara Bruni. 

But, apparently only one song that makes my sleep better. 
So, I put it in reverse version so I can listen it all night. 
Somehow this song makes my sleep uninterupted, especially on the day when I didn't took any sleeping pills. 

The song is Zero O'Clock by BTS. 

It surprisingly makes me calm, drop down my heart rate on normal scale. 
And reduce my overthinking. 
It makes me so curious so I start googling, if there is any scientific explanation between this song that calm my nerves. 
And yes, there is scientific explanation by psychiatrist about why this song so comfort. 

I hope you find calm like I did with this song. 

Cheers, 
Amel

 

No comments:

Post a Comment