Sunday, June 27, 2021

Writing Again

Jakarta, June 27, 2021 

It’s been a long time since I sit down and writing something. 

Yes, I always give busy excuse to avoid writing. 
Thinking again, it was my excuse lately. 
Maybe, I do really busy of all schedules I have (my google calendar hold that proof). 
Or it’s just a matter of time management. 
I really don’t know. 

A few weeks ago, my brother reshared a post in instagram – which I totally forgot to save it. 
It said that if you want to know what’s on your mind, what really bothering you, go write. 
In the past few years, I think my head is full of haze. 
I lost myself on the daily basis, suffering from it – directly to my mental health. 

Read the post about writing, I realize that I didn’t write for several years. 
I don’t think that 1 or 2 post is really something – compare to what I do during 2011-2014. 
That time, I think that was the most insane time I feel for myself.

So, I decided to write again. 

I will just write, read it once then post it. 
Overthinking leads to over criticism of myself. 
If you come to this blog, then you should understand that all of the post are purely coming directly from the chaos of my mind to the tip of my finger. 
It might be something inspiring, something depressing, gibberish or even anger and rage. 

Since it’s something personal for me – you are very welcome to see my mayhem thought. 
You are free to come and read. 
And leave. 
Without coercion. 
No judgement, I don’t need any judgement from your side. 

Welcome to my blog. 

Cheers, 
Amel

No comments:

Post a Comment